Scott’s first experience with Chiropractic was when his father had excruciating back pain and would travel almost 100km, three or four times per week to achieve relief. His father’s episodes occurred two to three times per year. His mother attended the Chiropractor for relief of migraine headaches.
When Scott was 8, he developed severe back discomfort that prevented him from jumping on the trampoline. After 3 months of conventional medical approach from the well-respected local GP had failed, Scott asked his parents if he could go to the Chiropractor with them.
The Chiropractor identified an area of spinal dysfunction affecting the nervous system and commenced a course of regular adjustments. Within 4 weeks, Scott was back on the trampoline. This was a life changing experience that resulted in his career choice being chosen by the age of 14. Scott continues to receive weekly Chiropractic care to this day.
Scott is thrilled that he too can have the same impact on people of all ages, babies to the elderly, and from all walks of life, from manual workers, to desk jockeys, and homemakers.
Scott has 3 children that he loves spending time with as a hands-on Dad. He’s spent many years playing footy, and his love of AFL continues. He also plays basketball for the Ogres, cricket for the Harlequins, and took up cycling in 2007.
SCOTT’S CHIROPRACTIC HISTORY:
- Graduated in 1986 from Philip Institute of Technology (R.M.I.T.) – 31 years experience.
- Principal Chiropractor at Key Chiropractic (formally Main Chiropractic) since 2003.
- Experienced in all mainstream Chiropractic techniques and many less common techniques.
- Has worked in some of the most prestigious Chiropractic clinics in Australia.
- Worked as a locum and was in high demand with a waiting list of up to 6 months.
- Regularly attends post graduate training to stay abreast of the latest developments in the field of Chiropractic.
- Registered with the Chiropractic Registration Board of Australia.
- Member of the Chiropractors Association of Australia.
- Was the Editor of the PISIFORM magazine from 2002 to 2013 – the publication of the West Australian Branch of the Chiropractors Association of Australia.
- Regular speaker to the profession at the Dynamic Growth Congress.
- Invited speaker to students of Murdoch University.
- Served on the Board of the Chiropractors Association of Australia (WA Branch).
- 2013 Chiropractor of the Year – CAAWA.