At Key Chiropractic we offer a warm and friendly environment. You will always be made welcome. You can expect to be called by your name and met with a smile from our fantastic assistants. You will always find us approachable and willing to listen. Everything will be explained to you in easy to understand language (no medical mumbo jumbo).
We consult with people from a wide variety of race, creeds, age groups and political beliefs.
We offer a wide variety of techniques and approaches to Chiropractic care, including the latest techniques available in Chiropractic. Our staff regularly attend seminars to stay abreast of the latest developments in Chiropractic.
You do not need a referral from your medical doctor to attend our clinic – just give us a call on 9274 1471. We accept DVA, Motor Vehicle and Workers Comp patients. Doctors refer patients to us under the Enhanced Primary Care program. We accept cash, cheque and eftpos cards for private patients.
Never been to a Chiropractor before? Don’t worry, we will strive to make your experience as pleasant as possible.
Not only that, we also offer:
- we play an eclectic range of music (no elevator music)
- we have parking out the front
- we have current magazines to read (if ever we are running behind or you are early)
- we cater for kids (they have their own area in reception)
- tea, coffee and water is always available
- we sell a range of pillows
- we are available to do presentations
- we are open 6 days a week